Friday, March 15, 2013

Craft Exchange

 
At the beginning of the year were a ton of your friends posting about craft exchanges?  Mine were.  The idea was that you would post to your wall saying you would make 5 crafty items (anything that you like) and trade with 5 of your friends anything throughout 2013.  I didn't post it to my wall but agreed to exchange with another friend of mine who had posted on her wall. I decided to make her this bracelet.  It was incredibly easy.  A cuff bracelet, fabric or ribbon, a brooch, and hot glue.  I made this for Susie but may end up keeping it for myself or just making another.   The idea came from Flamingo Toes Crazy Easy Anthro Knockoff Bracelet.  To see her tutorial please visit here.  Her site has a TON of great tutorials.  It's easily one of my favorite blogs.  The bracelet and brooch came from Michaels and I had the fabric sitting around waiting to be used for a project just like this!
 
 
The button I had orginally decided to use wouldn't work so I found this brooch instead and I think I  like it even more.




I can't wait to see what I get in return from Susie!

Cheers!
Cinnamon Sangria

1 comment: